• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trailer I finished up today.

Ursta Graphics

Ran this from my Summa DC4 Designed completely in Signlab 9.0

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 100
  • smaller2.jpg
    smaller2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 88
  • smaller3.jpg
    smaller3.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 72

signswi

Really hate that the drop shadow on 72 faces the other direction from the LAGESTEE drop shadow. Are there two suns where you are? The car illustration is great but would be better without the background scene, it's distracting and lowers contrast, making it harder to see how excellent the car is.

OldPaint

Really hate that the drop shadow on 72 faces the other direction from the LAGESTEE drop shadow. Are there two suns where you are? The car illustration is great but would be better without the background scene, it's distracting and lowers contrast, making it harder to see how excellent the car is.
2nd that!!!!

g&eprinting

Looks good to me.
Maybe when doing 2 shadows in opposite directions add more emphasis or fade for more dramatic effect of movement. Like Motorsports was flying by.
Still looks good.

Mind if I ask what fonts those are?

Ursta Graphics

I added an overlay and edited the nodes to create the base chisel then used a black to white radial fill on all the parts while "ungrouped" to make the faded chisel look.