• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Training.....

mzick

I am considering getting some additional wrap installation training for some of my guys. Wondering what you guys would do....send them to a seminar being held or have someone come to us. What are your thoughts about this and which would give us more bang for the buck? Thanks for the opinions in advance!:thankyou:

marcinito

My personal experience and opinion.

I just came back from 3M advanced installer training and I would recommend this option to anyone that is looking for
training. They have amazing place setup and amazing personnel to handle any question that you can come up with.
What’s more important you will learn about different materials, when and how to use them. I knew how to wrap before,
now I know how to wrap faster and improved quality of my work.
Aside from vehicle wraps, they have 11 different work stations ready for you to try, learn and master.
I cannot say enough about how professional they are, and how much you can learn by going there.
It is way worth the money, I mean it’s crazy worth the money.

I am considering getting some additional wrap installation training for some of my guys. Wondering what you guys would do....send them to a seminar being held or have someone come to us. What are your thoughts about this and which would give us more bang for the buck? Thanks for the opinions in advance!:thankyou: