• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Transfer Media

LetsPrint209

Just starting into printing. Looking to do T shirt transfers. Have a Roland SP300i Eco-solvent printer/cutter. Want to buy media that will handle full color prints for multiple materials. Want soft light feel to Tshirts, Any suggestions of a Media that has worked well and where to purchase.
Thanks in advance
Luis

AKwrapguy

Just starting into printing. Looking to do T shirt transfers. Have a Roland SP300i Eco-solvent printer/cutter. Want to buy media that will handle full color prints for multiple materials. Want soft light feel to Tshirts, Any suggestions of a Media that has worked well and where to purchase.
Thanks in advance
Luis

Most media isn't a one fit all. Heat transfer material is very specific to that purpose and should really be used for anything else. For vehicles and most stickers, our 'go to' material is IJ180 CV3 with 8518 lam.

As far as purchase you can reach our to BigfishDM. He has deals all the time but there are also many local suppliers that can help you out.

rjssigns

Soft light feel on t-shirts ain't gonna happen with anything you print then cut. Only way to get the "hand" of screen printing is to screen print or DTG.

Material I run through my Roland is Eco-Print from Imprintables I've been quite happy with it. Clients also understand what they are getting.

JR's

Do the artwork yourself. Then farm out hot split graphics from a wholesale supplier.
I assume you have a heat press already.