• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trash or repair my Epson 9890

Mysigns4u

I need help deciding I own a rolling XJ 7:40 Eco solvent printer it prints great not super detail but I own an Epson 98-90 which now needs a new printhead and my ink is running low I use pigment ink I don't print much photographic because of my regular job but I do a lot of vinyl printing for a vehicle decals Etc should I invest the $1,600 into the Epson 98-90 with new ink and a printhead or should I just save that money for my Roland XJ dx4 printheads and ink . New k head = better quality image with the echo solvent I know this is a crazy question but I hate to push the thing into the trash since I have two one for parts and one for running that's the Epson 9890
Any advice would be great I've been using pigment ink on Epson and laminating I never try to print Canvas OR artwork on Echo solvent thank you