• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Triangle inks

zigns62

My VP 540 printer is not recognizing the new triangle inks that i just replaced, can anyone tell me how to make my printer recognize the new cartridges.
Thanks for your help.

Joe House

You should ask the company that sold you the inks or Triangle themselves. Were you using Triangle inks before or did you just start using them from some other brand or OEM?

zigns62

I just changed out the 20/20 inks, They kept pluging up the heads every couple of days. I got the new inks from Fellers. my printer is about 5yrs old. When it running good it prints great. When down for a day thats when i start to have problems.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hello.

You might want to look into Jetbest ink, Marabou ink, Bordeaux ink, Nazdar ink for quality replacement ink for OEM product. We carry both Jetbest from Taiwan and Marabou from Germany. Both are excellent ink products. Please give us a call for more information 714-668-9200. We know ink well. Not just another front office customer service. We play with these products everyday.

Premier Colour, Inc
714-668-9200
www.premiercolour.com

LFC911

Zigns62 did they send you the ESL4 (EcoSolMax 2) equivalent instead of the ESL3 (EcoSol Max) version for your printer?

zigns62

They sent me the RXV inks for my Roland printer. It say's that they are compatible with Roland printers.

LFC911

They sent me the RXV inks for my Roland printer. It say's that they are compatible with Roland printers.
Right but OEM EcoSol Max 2 doesn't work/register in an older Roland printer that uses EcoSol Max inks. Different chips on the carts, firmware, heads in the printer, chemistry, etc...

I just looked on Fellers website and found this...

Designed for Roland XR-640™, XF-640™, RF-640 VERSA EXPRESS™ & VERSA CAMM VSI™ Printers

• Color compatible with OEM ECO-SOL MAX 2 inks
• Chemically compatible with OEM ECO-SOL MAX 2 inks

zigns62

I changed out the chips on 2 cart. and it registered on the screen, I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

LFC911

I changed out the chips on 2 cart. and it registered on the screen, I'll give it a shot and see what happens.
JFYI if that was our inks or OEM, i wouldn't recommend it, different chemistry could harm your printer, i would recommend going back to your supplier and get the correct inks for your printer.