• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trouble with Overprint on the FB750

Joshua Barnes

We recently purchased an HP FB750, and we had no issues with edge printing when the installer was here, but I may be doing something wrong. It appears that the image is getting cut off where the media ends instead of overprinting on the belt. The margin shift laces the left and leading edge exactly where they should be, but at the bottom, you can clearly see that the image has bee cropped from the original, as you can see by the child's arm at the bottom. Not sure if I'm missing a step somewhere. Has anyone else had this same issue?
20180106_095831[1].jpg
20180106_095842[1].jpg
23.5x42_horizontal_test[1].jpg

Joshua Barnes

What is your panel size, what is your print size and what are your margin settings... This needs to be known so we can help.
I actually just found my solution. Our installer/trainer told us you only had to set the left and leading margins at a negative value, but I had to set all 4 to ensure the image wasn't clipped. Apparently he had been lucky and always had the images print perfect to the edge.