• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TS341800 A For for parts sell/or trade for smaller printer

Everett

I currently have a 30" cutter, and am looking to get into printing, (racing go carts, Motocross, smaller full color storefronts, etc). I recently thought I'd ran across an amazing find- a 70"+ printer. The guy said it works, just needs tweaking. So I load it up, and take it home . The more I look, the scarier it gets, lol. No software, no cables, and a few plugs internally (beneath the guard door) are showing - like parts are missing. So, I'm looking to see if anyone has an interest? It does have what appears to be a dryer, the stand, and the basic machine. There's 'tacky' ink in the top of where the ink slides in, so I'm hoping that means recent use (?). I would love to see someone get use from this thing. If you want pics, text me 864.838.3124. In upstate South Carolina, near greenville. If it's shipped, it's on you as well. Let me know of any interest!

God bless!
Rev Ev