• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TT Font Converter Crashing

thewoodage

My True Type Font Converter crashes whenever I try to use it....
I select a font, and it starts to run, then just locks up.
I can't find a way to re-install just this off of the installation disc.

Any suggestions?
I'm running (don't laugh) 4.0....

Thank you all!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Does it crash with more than one font? Try a different font to be sure. If it does, you can try replacing just the utility app I've attached following these steps:

1. Download the zip attached to your desktop and unzip it to your desktop.

2. Open Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files\Gerber Scientific Products\OMEGA 4.00\Software\. Locate the G32ttfcv.exe file and rename it in case you need to restore it.

3. Copy the unzipped G32ttfcv.exe from your desktop to C:\Program Files\Gerber Scientific Products\OMEGA 4.00\Software\.

4. See if it works now.

You can also work around the problem by using the Small Text feature to enter your text using the desired TTF font. Then select it and click on Text > Remove Text Smart Edit > Small Text. This will leave you with vectors of whatever you entered and can be resized to suit your needs.

Attachments

• G32ttfcv.zip
    29.3 KB · Views: 146

thewoodage

Fred,
thank you for the try,
but that's giving me this error message now:

attachment.php

the "small text" feature isn't going to be effect just because I need to convert a lot of fonts, and need them editable.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 194