• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tutorial Video

Tony Rome

Hey guys,
My customer was asking me for video instructions for how to put on a rectangle decal on a truck (yes, I know please hold any creative responses).
He is in a different state and I ship these to him for his truck.
I know I could (and probably should make my own.
But I was wondering if you guys knew of any online video (that is not from another sign shop, lol).

Just want him to see a basic bard door application.

Thanks, look forward to your response (sort of).

Tony Rome

Cut or printed? Have you checked youtube?
Basically a printed rectangle,pretty much the size of a vehicle magnet.
So there would not be any premask just a vertical piece of tape down middle, I know sounds simple, but they are old.
Been looking all over YouTube but they are all by other business (competitors) so probabaly not a great idea to send that, haha.

Thanks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would say make your own, so you have no worries of any contacting of the company supplying a video for you.

Shouldn't take much. Print something out, hinge it like you said and then put it on your own truck. Remove it when it's finished. If you're using air-egress vinyl, it should be a cinch for any age.

Tony Rome

I would say make your own, so you have no worries of any contacting of the company supplying a video for you.

Shouldn't take much. Print something out, hinge it like you said and then put it on your own truck. Remove it when it's finished. If you're using air-egress vinyl, it should be a cinch for any age.

I know that is the answer I am just lazy and I also thought Avery or 3M would have something generic.
THANKS!