• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Two Mimaki JV33 Machines with extras

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'll take and post some pictures sometime next week. This is a PRE-sale. We have two new machines but the one JV33 is still in daily production until I can fine some time to get the new machine uncrated and setup.

One is a JV33-160 and the other is a JV33-130. The 130 is down, it is in good condition but will need a new head and scan motor and of course all new dampers if you wanted to get it up and running again. The scan motor does work but the bearings are shot and it screams. Otherwise it could be kept as a parts machine or sold for parts or whatever. We also have a good bit of extra parts that I'll need to inventory like dampers, I think there is a new pump, spit pads, media clamps, etc. The 160 is in excellent condition and as mentioned, still in daily production. The head in the 160 is a genuine Mimaki head and is less than a year old. Both machines have Triangles EcoBulk 2L sealed ink bag bulk ink system for them as well. I also have at least one copy of Rasterlink Pro (and might be willing to toss in a copy of the latest Rasterlink that came with the new machines).

On both machines the power supplies have also both been rebuilt with all new capacitors and fans. On the 160 there is also a custom teflon anti-static covering over the front and rear heat platens. :)

I'd like to move both machines as a package and really do not want to sell them separate. Also both are for local pickup only at our shop in Columbia, SC. I do not have the time to try and build a custom crate for them. Even once I get the new printer going the 160 will remain inked and powered and we will print at least something on it every few days to assure that it stays in good order and will be able to demo it for a potential buyer.

$6500 OBRO