Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Version of Flexi on one Computer

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by bmatlock5, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bmatlock5

bmatlock5 Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Have version 8.5 on my computer right now, recently aquired version 10. If I have a softkey for 8.5 and a USB key for 10, will there be a problem running both at the same time, will there be a conflict? Thanks

Tags:
  2. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    why would you want to do that anyway? 10 will pickup everything from 8.5. My Adive take that 8.5 and throw it on ebay

3. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN

There was a post on here yesterday or the day before where they were wanting to run two versions of a program, because the newer one didn't have support for the printer(s) that they were using.

Programmers are always changing things up and not always for the better. Why I always like to have a legacy version of a program just in case. Especially if it's a version that I like.

4. Gene@mpls

Gene@mpls Very Active Member

Jun 17, 2003
    Blaine, Mn
    Should be no problem- if you decide to sell the 8.x please let me know. Gene

5. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    I did that for a while, I think they recommend not installing over an old version anyway.