• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two Version of Flexi on one Computer

bmatlock5

Have version 8.5 on my computer right now, recently aquired version 10. If I have a softkey for 8.5 and a USB key for 10, will there be a problem running both at the same time, will there be a conflict? Thanks

visual800

why would you want to do that anyway? 10 will pickup everything from 8.5. My Adive take that 8.5 and throw it on ebay

WildWestDesigns

why would you want to do that anyway? 10 will pickup everything from 8.5. My Adive take that 8.5 and throw it on ebay

There was a post on here yesterday or the day before where they were wanting to run two versions of a program, because the newer one didn't have support for the printer(s) that they were using.

Programmers are always changing things up and not always for the better. Why I always like to have a legacy version of a program just in case. Especially if it's a version that I like.

Gene@mpls

Have version 8.5 on my computer right now, recently aquired version 10. If I have a softkey for 8.5 and a USB key for 10, will there be a problem running both at the same time, will there be a conflict? Thanks

Should be no problem- if you decide to sell the 8.x please let me know. Gene