• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TYRRELL TECH IS THE BEST!!! Special thanks to DAN RAMM

hyperdrive

Dan from Tyrell tech has worked with us on an issue we had on a new roland pro4 ..
Dan was at the shop until 11 p.m. ON A HOLIDAY!!! He got the printer set up, calibrated, and printing as this awesome machine should, while not complaining and was happy to be there to support us when we REALLY needed Them!!

Need customer service second to none, great prices and A supplier to back you up when you have an issue with a product? Look no further than TYRRELL TECH!!

I owe the shop some lunch!!!!

THANKS GUYS FOR DEALING WITH US!!!

DRamm76

Ha! And its posts like these that make it all worth it. No problem at all Scott. Its what I pride myself on! Enjoy the new machine buddy!

petepaz

been dealing with Dan for about 4 years(give or take) and always have good service
anytime i have called for tech problems if we couldn't get it resolved over the phone him or his dad where here the next day.
their shop is not far off my path to work and many times i have stopped first thing in the morning to get ink or material
:thumb: