• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

U.S. Coast Guard font

performancev

Does anyone know what the official font is for the U.S. Coast Guard ? Not the one used in the logo, but the one used when spelling out the name. Thanks

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
a picture of what you're talking about would be best....off their website, it looks like just swiss black 721

performancev

This may or may not be what the cust. needs. I'm not sure this is the correct version of the text to the right . If anyone knows if this is correct please let me know . The unit who is ordering this does not know the correct font and does not know who to ask what the correct font is. The name & logo will be put on alum. panels that will be attached to the sides of a large shipping type container.

Attachments

• uscg_small.jpg
    uscg_small.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 514

performancev

Thanks for that link shovel it helps. Unfortunately it also adds what is the right way to display the C. G emblem ? Does it go to the right of the text as shown by homeland or does it go to the left as shown on the C.G website. The customer has no clue as to how it's really supposed to be. Fortunately the cust. was able to supply me with red/blue stripe & seal portion. Government cooperation in action.