• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UJF-6042 MKii opinions?

Tatonka

We're looking at getting a UJF-6042 MKii in the very near future, and I'm looking for opinions or reviews on how people like the machine. Or if there's a machine in the same category that prints better quality, I'm all ears. Print speed doesn't really bother us, it's all about print quality for our uses. We had planned to set it up CMYK, Lm, Lc, W, W as we won't use the primer or gloss ever.

lubo1972

We own UJF-3042 MKii, it is faster than our old UJF-3042FX, inks are cheaper, but as out customers note, it prints with little bigger dots than old one, because of different heads. I think that gloss is very nice option. Colors are more vibrant with gloss finish. Lights made prints about 20% more expensive.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

TA04

Purchase a second hand 6042, this machine is so strong, can never destroy. Personally is the different between new and old to meager.

JoeDG

Wide format trainer and creative enthusiast
Roland LEF will print better quality, maybe check out the 300 and do a comparison.