• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help UJF-6042

DankBoiDex

Hi,

I've read on the internet that parameters can be uploaded/downloaded to the machine.
How would I obtain factory parameter settings? How would I go about installing it to the machine?

Thanks

L.D

Hi,

I've read on the internet that parameters can be uploaded/downloaded to the machine.
How would I obtain factory parameter settings? How would I go about installing it to the machine?

Thanks

Send an e-mail to mimakiservice@mimakiusa.com. You will need to provide your serial number.

upload_2018-2-2_16-59-28.png

DankBoiDex

Thanks a lot for the information.

I have followed the instructions and successfully uploaded and downloaded the parameters to and from the machine. Once I upgrade the firmware, I will use this method to edit and adjust the parameters accordingly.

zeek

Thanks a lot for the information.

I have followed the instructions and successfully uploaded and downloaded the parameters to and from the machine. Once I upgrade the firmware, I will use this method to edit and adjust the parameters accordingly.
Hello where do you find the software ? and do you have link for firmware ?

Regards

DankBoiDex

I have acquired the firmware update and attached it, but note that this is for MKI and not MKII. Version 2.30.

Attachments

• UJF-6042 Firmware Update.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 214