• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Union Bug

SignosaurusRex

International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) Most likely District Council 14 if you are in Chicago
Better plan on becoming a Union shop in order to get the bug. Kinda like using the Harley logo...only worse.

ChicagoGraphics

I found the logo in a low res bitmap, I can always recreate it, it's local 830

What can happened if one got caught using it without being a member

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

You don't want to do this if you're not a union shop. It's illegal. You may want to talk to your attorney.

One realistic problem would be to get black listed and put on a NO-BUY list that the unions circulate.

Vinylman

The first thing that comes to mind for me is that you are a thief, liar and probably someone I would not have anything to do with.

None of these things may be true, but you certainly bring your character into question even broaching such a question.

I am not a current union member, but for a number of years in my early search for a career belong to several different unions.

I was not, and am not, a union sympathizer, but for you to even broach this question in an open forum speaks volumes about your disrespect for unions and their workers.

I find no difference in your request than to want to reproduce another sign persons original work and call it your own. Or to reproduce copyright protected material [with the hope of skirting Federal laws].

I hope the job you want to place a bogus union bug on pays well.

The profit from it [oh wait, unions requiring the use of a bug, NEVER want to pay a decent wage for the requested work], could perhaps be used to help you get into the witness protection program, or get you re-educated for a career change.:thankyou: