• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unsure of manufacturer and driver

flyingpig

Have a vinyl cutter but no distinctive markings in it. When I turn it on it comes up with sign wizard 2005. I have a serial to USB for it. I need to find a driver and a program for cutting. Any info or assistance is appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 178

round man

by law if the unit was leagally made available for sale in the us there should be an fcc number displayed on a tag visable to the user on it somewhere,....you can do a search for the number and you can find the manufacturer,,

flyingpig

jhill designs im not currently using any. just new to all this and looking at different ones. corel draw, sign cut, not sure which to use to be honest.

I take it you mean in the cutting software ie corel
draw etc.

J Hill Designs

coreldraw is a design software. there are a few plugins for it to output to plotters, but stock coreldraw is not a cutting software.

flyingpig

coreldraw is a design software. there are a few plugins for it to output to plotters, but stock coreldraw is not a cutting software.

So what do you recommend. basically I need to be able to run this vinyl printer and software that I can put images into and cut them out.