• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

Techman

We will miss you joe..

from his sis inlaw.

HEARTBREAKING NEWS: Joe IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT. Got a call from Hennie little while ago, Dr. said only thing keeping him alive is machines, so she'll probably make decision to disconnect in next hour or so. You have no idea how it hurts. But, I know Joe will be with God;I'm worried about my baby sister,PLEASE pray for her. They've been together almost 30 years, have no children. Hennie is shattered - we all are. Thanks, will keep you apprised as I get info.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Im so sorry to hear about the loss, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Will miss you OP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm so sorry to hear this.

He will be in my prayers and thoughts for a long time.

He will be greatly missed.​

Border

That is sad to hear. He brought a lot of flavor to this group as I'm sure he did to those around him physically as well.
Journey safely, Joe!

J Hill Designs

bummer...

Make some fabulous clay pots up there big guy :thumb:

the shops always warm now, the paint is free, and you can wear all the speedo's you want...

Techman

His lovely wife would love to hear from us all.

Hennie Hopkins
Joe Pribish
2811 longleaf dr
Pensacola Fl

Mike_Koval

sad news. I send my condolences. I never knew him but from what i saw here he was a great man. I always loved reading his posts.

SebastienL

OP, you're one of the reason I keep lurking on S101. I will definetely miss reading your comments )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!

My thoughts are with you and your friends and familly...
:toasting:

J

john1

Wow, this is crazy. Things can change so suddenly.

I will miss you OP, even though i never met you i did know you through the forums.