• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update for those that know me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Way to go, Al....................... :thumb:

Happy New Year and thank your daughter and give her a big hug for me, even though I don't know her !!

Al Checca

Way to go, Al....................... :thumb:

Happy New Year and thank your daughter and give her a big hug for me, even though I don't know her !!

Thanks Gino, that was all about Jess, my Guardian Angel for sure. I just wanted local folks to know what a wonderful thing a young gal at 20 had done. Little chance I would be here today if it wasn't for her, I was in a major downward spiral. More and more was going wrong with each month. She saved my life.
Just wanted locals to see a hometown gal doing good.

Jillbeans

You should be so proud of Jess. Obviously, she was raised right.
I hope her gift lasts until you are really, really old.
Love you!
Jill

mfatty500

How spooky, in a good way, i was just wondering about how you were doing, my family is still waiting for my brother-in-law to get another new kidney (it was here in another post), glad to hear things are going better.
Mike

Al Checca

How spooky, in a good way, i was just wondering about how you were doing, my family is still waiting for my brother-in-law to get another new kidney (it was here in another post), glad to hear things are going better.
Mike

Thanks Mike, I remember talking to you about that. Chin up he'll get that call. Trust me I know it takes a while this was my 3rd in life and each one worked at least 10 years. My problem is I keep living... lol Be well my friend!

GWSigns

Wonderful story!

It is so important to be an organ donor and when you can do it and then live and be around the life you saved, it is even more wonderful.

Last March I was in a traffic accident that totaled my car, the man who smashed the back of my car was an EMT/Firefighter and very attentive to me and my needs during the course of the whole process. It was hard to be mad at him, and later I found it even harder.....

He had donated a kidney a couple of years before to his battalion commander! Very special man, as is your daughter - caring and giving hearts in them both.