• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Updated L360 Service Manual?

InkjetAuction

Would anyone have an updated Latex 300 series service manual that they can share? I have the April 2014 / Edition 1 (I'm happy to share). I assume that there have been a few minor mods.

I'm planning on doing a Maintenance Kit #3 myself on my 360...I have access to parts.
I was a Roland/Mimaki tech in a prior life, so I'm no stranger to the insides of printers...but I've never had my L360 apart.

Anyone do the MK3 themselves? Seems pretty simple.

~E

bofferdahl

I just did the MK3 on one of our Latex 360 machines. It was pretty easy. I also replaced the belt as the belt in this machine had a bad spot that was starting to come apart. I did all of this without the service manual and it was easy to figure out. Next one will be very very easy.

One question - do you know the service code to get in the menu to reset the MK3 counter? Manual lists 5494 as the code, but I get an access denied error.

bofferdahl

I just did the MK3 on one of our Latex 360 machines. It was pretty easy. I also replaced the belt as the belt in this machine had a bad spot that was starting to come apart. I did all of this without the service manual and it was easy to figure out. Next one will be very very easy.

One question - do you know the service code to get in the menu to reset the MK3 counter? Manual lists 5494 as the code, but I get an access denied error.

I just found the code to get in to the menu. Didn't realize there were 2 separate codes to get in to the menus.

GB2

Old Member
I'd be interested in a copy of the service manual too. I have a 365 but I'm assuming it's the same manual. Thanks!