Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrading printer(s) - Selling current printer(s) - Any interest?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Modern Ink Signs, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Modern Ink Signs

Modern Ink Signs Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Waukesha, WI
    Hi all.

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a new printer(s). I currently have (2) Epson GS6000 printer that I would be removing from service.

Both have had the head that has the black channel replaced within the past 6 months. Both are very well maintained, we run daily PM on all of our machines.

Looking at $7,500ea or $14,000 for the pair. Buyer would be responsible for picking up and loading. If interested please PM, email or call to discuss

Tags:
  2. Modern Ink Signs

Modern Ink Signs Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Waukesha, WI
    <bump>

3. Modern Ink Signs

Modern Ink Signs Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Waukesha, WI
    <bump>

4. nate

nate Merchant Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah
    You do realize you're asking way too much for these, right? An Epson Certified Refurbished machine is going on Ebay right now for $4250.00. There are also others from $1,500-4,000 available. This is an old machine that's no longer of much use to anyone. Heck I sold the three I had four or five years ago (?) for about the same price you're asking now.

Good luck with your new printers. Always an exciting time.