• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgrading printer(s) - Selling current printer(s) - Any interest?

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Hi all.

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a new printer(s). I currently have (2) Epson GS6000 printer that I would be removing from service.

Both have had the head that has the black channel replaced within the past 6 months. Both are very well maintained, we run daily PM on all of our machines.

Looking at $7,500ea or $14,000 for the pair. Buyer would be responsible for picking up and loading. If interested please PM, email or call to discuss

nate

You do realize you're asking way too much for these, right? An Epson Certified Refurbished machine is going on Ebay right now for $4250.00. There are also others from $1,500-4,000 available. This is an old machine that's no longer of much use to anyone. Heck I sold the three I had four or five years ago (?) for about the same price you're asking now.

Good luck with your new printers. Always an exciting time.