• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgrading to a 360, anything I should know?

Aklaim

We're upgrading from our L25500 to a 360 next week, and I was wondering if there was anything specific I should know ahead of getting our new machine. Our L25500 has served us well over the last 5 years but its time to move on.

Andriy

We're upgrading from our L25500 to a 360 next week, and I was wondering if there was anything specific I should know ahead of getting our new machine. Our L25500 has served us well over the last 5 years but its time to move on.

Make sure you have 2 outlets 220V with 16A each.
Otherwise, enjoy! :)

Make sure you have 2 outlets 220V with 16A each.
Otherwise, enjoy! :)

He has a L25500 that they are replacing. The power is the same. BUT...... there is a different breaker then what you probably have now. The old ones just asked for a standard breaker. The 360 requires a GFCI breaker. Not a GFCI outlet but a breaker. With specific load capabilities. Look them up they are breakers for heavy duty equipment. Should be easy to swap them out once you find them. I think most people skip over this fact but if you had a outtage that affected the printer adversely the cost to repair could be put on you because the install was not done appropriately. As I understand also the breakers are only required on the 360 and not the 330 or 310.

Other then that they are very very very similar machines. Less heat on the 360 only one heater in the cure zone. Way way way way easier to profile. Changing temps and vaccum on the fly has made it alot easier to profile your medias. If you were happy with the L25500 just wait till this one comes in.