• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

US Tech Pro 65S Heater Alarm

Ditchmiester

Does any one know what the ALM 2 means? It just showed up yesterday and now it won't heat up past 34 Degrees Celsius. I went through the manual but it doesn't say anywhere in there what the Alarms on the heating control panel mean. I have emailed US Tech but haven't gotten a response because its the weekend so I was hoping someone on here has seen this before.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Us Tech Laminator.JPG
    Us Tech Laminator.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 134

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
According to the model number breakdown for the REX-C100 temperature controller that comes on these alarm 1 is "deviation high alarm" and alarm 2 is "deviation low alarm". That should mean that once it reaches a "minimum" temperature that the alarm light would turn off and if it exceeds the "maximum" temperature then the alarm 1 led would light up.

That being said - not sure why it is not heating up enough. Also this same controller can have a version where the alarm lights have a different meaning. I did look at some internal photos I had taken of our laminator though and I did get one of the actual part number for the heat controller which is how I looked up what the alarm means.