• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Use the Auto Back-Up!

Colin

I guess the default setting is for CorelDraw (X6) to automatically create a back-up file when you save a file, but if it isn't on yours, use it! I just had X6 crash a couple times lately and the file I was working on wouldn't open again after the crash. Glad for the back-up file!

crazyphotoshopg

NEED HELP ASAP hello i have had my coreldrawx6 crash on me couple of times. i wanted to see if anyone knows how to change the backup settings.

WildWestDesigns

On my copy of X5 the default setting is to backup every 10 mins. I always figured that creating a backup was just the way Corel did things.

Colin

NEED HELP ASAP hello i have had my coreldrawx6 crash on me couple of times. i wanted to see if anyone knows how to change the backup settings.

Tools > Options > double-click: Workspace > Save > settings are there, and make sure that the "Make backup on Save" box is checked.