• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Epson GS6000 For Sale: $5,400

Epson GS6000 large format printer for sale: $5,400

Printer only. Does not come with computer or RIP. Includes take up reel.

Good working condition, factory serviced through Epson/DecisionOne since the beginning. Fairly lightly used machine, but we did run it regularly, just about every day, single shift. Heads may be due for a replacement as I am seeing some lines missing from the black channel test.

We just recently purchased a new latex printer (HP 360) to replace, which is why we are selling.

It is still hooked up and has ink, so we can print tests and samples for review prior to purchase. 64" printing width is great for banners, vehicle graphics, decals, outdoor signs, etc.

Cash only, pickup only. You are responsible for loading/packing - we have guys who can help carry.

Please write with any questions - we can arrange for you to come take a look at the printer in our shop.

Located in Santa Barbara, California, 93105.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 377
Bump - added photo of rear and nozzle check. Black may be able to be fixed with cleaning, or may require new head...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 387