• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Used flatbed

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Honestly, if it's a really good deal and it's in working condition then I would do it. It would have to be a really good deal though. The two main things that make it not such a great idea is there will be no warranty and little to no support. That's a lot of cash to plunk down and not be 100% covered for at least the first year.

Bly

It can be a good option.
I don't know what Oce is like where you are but I bought a used 360 GT with 12 months warranty then went onto a service contract.
Still expensive but far cheaper than a new machine. I think it was a great way to get into the flatbed market.
Being a quite old machine I use the service contract heavily.

juliosolano

I would talk to the gentlemen selling the HP FB700. these are great flatbeds. extremely reliable, very little maintenance required. make sure you have someone qualify to decommission, transport and reinstall at your location. also, you can check out globalgarage.net. you can sometimes find great deals there. if you have more questions about that FB500 or FB700 equipment, give me a call 714-679-6216

Superior_Adam

I have a Mimaki JFX200 looking for a new shop if your looking for a dedicated flatbed. We have both true flatbeds and hybrid machines that we use daily. Each serve a different purpose. I have materials that I would not run through a hybrid.