• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Roland

The dude

A Person i have been told about has a Roland 24" printer and cutter that's about 5 years old. If it works what do you think I should I offer him for it. Also, is there any problems with a machine that old that hasn't been used that much. Thank you for your help. Steve

Charlie J

its prolly a pc-5000 pc-50 pc-60 pc-600. Do a search on them on here and you'll see. They're not much more than a boat anchor. I've owned a pc-50 and a pc-600. I made some money with the pc-600 until i had to send it out to get the print head replaced $600.00+. These machines are the reason that I now own a versacamm.

But....if the machine is in good working order, comes with ink cartridges, and you can buy it for less than like $2000.00...it MIGHT be worth your while.

Otherwise just save your money and buy something thats not gonna give you a bunch of headaches.

Pat Whatley

If it's a ColorCamm tell him you'll haul it off for him if he'll buy your gas. Other than that it's not worth going after.