• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Vutek QS2000 printers

tollerdad

There are a number of used QS2000's coming off lease I assume. They seem to be 2008 models so how much more life can you get out of one? Assuming you plan some Jet Pack replacements. I could get 2-QS2000's for the price of a Acuity or Arizona 460. 4 years?? Print quality is good, speed is good and has white.

Wintersun

Resale value of the arizona speaks for itself, much quieter, doesnt stink the place out.
superb print quality but a but slow,and you can print edge to edge without drift, overnight roll to roll, they dont break down often, and dont cost the earth to keep running.
I have used Vutek for years, but oce for me everytime.
Thats just from a personal standpoint mind you..

tollerdad

Is it the flatbed vs hybrid combination that you like best? We have on old hybrid now to replace and I was set to go with a flatbed but may possibly look used printer so I can get a cutter as well. If I was going to get something used I would prefer something industrial like a Vutek.