• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

User Manual for Graphtec JX1130 SignJet

I am hoping someone on here has an old manual for a Graphtec JX1130 on hand. The printer side is dead but we still use the cutter side quite often. Looking for a user manual for some of the menu items. I contacted Graphtec but was told "They don't have a digital version to send out but would answer any questions I had over the phone.".
Thanks

timgo

Graphics Designer
I am hoping someone on here has an old manual for a Graphtec JX1130 on hand. The printer side is dead but we still use the cutter side quite often. Looking for a user manual for some of the menu items. I contacted Graphtec but was told "They don't have a digital version to send out but would answer any questions I had over the phone.".
Thanks
This is for JX2000, I hope this can help you.
ftp://ftp.cadlink.com/pub/CADlink/Tech/PlotterUserManuals/Graphtec/JX20003rded.pdf

bannertime

I have a physical copy of the JX2000A-UM-151 Manual. Says it's for the JX2150A/2100A. What's your control panel look like?

ablesage

Thanks

not sure if you are on here still, Big Easy, but I am looking for a JX1130 manual myself, did you find one? dallas@ablesage.com 503-707-2862

ablesage

Hey I am still looking for a manual for my graphtec signjet pro jx1130 plotter, anyone? Buehler???Buehler???
please email me at
dallas
@
ablesage.com
or even use the old method of calling
503-
707-2862

woolly

Sorry not forgot you boys but its paper based and haven't found the time to scan it all. My Xerox should make a pdf of if if i press the right buttons
See what I can do