• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using Rasterlink 6 for UJF3042FX Questions ?

ccchang1228

Hello everyone

We are using Rasterlink 6 (Ver 4.7) for our Miamki UJF and everything is good but there are two issue regarding to the software that I am not sure it can be solved.

We do around 60 prints on average per day, so we would try to enter all job list at once and then print afterward. The problem is that whenever we enter up to a certain number of job list, it will say something like "Cannot register more data" at the bottom. I think there is a limit on the number of job list you can have. So we have to delete and then enter new one. It's a big hassel since we are planning to have someone come in the morning to enter all jobs in Resterlink 6 and another guy would do just the printing in afternoon. So my question is.

1. Is there any way to remove the limit of job list we can open ?

The other questions is that for every single job, we have to...

"SPECIAL PLATE" > Adjust "SPECIAL COLOR" then "CREATED AREA" then "EXECUTION" then finally "CREATE"

We would select the white layer created from the previous step and then...

"LAYER" > select highlight white and edit "Special Color Size Correction" then..choose "Jig Print" then select jig profile etc.....

95% of our job need to do the "special plate" step and 5% doesn't need it. I don't mind just open a job and the select jig and print because its quick. However, the 95% of the jobs requires the special plate process and it is really time consuming. It would literally take hours since we would have repeat the steps 50-79 times for each job.

2. Is there anyway we could just open up a job and then choose a preset profile so we don't have to repeat the "special plate" step for each job ? Is there a more efficient way to do the "SPECIAL PLATE" ?

Sorry for the wall of text :)

Thanks

Pil