• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Using sign/installation skills and moving to new industry???

freight

Im an installer in a major city, handling the most high end clients on the planet(literally). Ive installed in front of the CEOs of the worlds biggest brands for proof of concept sealing multi million dollar international campaigns, handled 15+ story building wraps on tight deadlines. navigated and ran jobs on complex job sites requiring extensive clearances and credentials, not to mention the logistics of working around the other construction occurring. When it comes to multiple hundred thousand dollar, sometime million+ dollar projects, these are where i feel at home.

That said, im sick and tired of this work. Surely many of you love it, but for me, its already taking a toll on my shoulders. Having reached the top pay grade with no room for promotion, im thinking of getting out.

Im drawing complete blanks as to how to transfer my skills and talents into another field where i can advance. Anyone have any experience doing this, or tips/advice? Any and all opinions welcome.

freight

ya think? I've looked into it, and im not really sure what needs to happen to get training in that realm...

2B

look into any form of construction, sounds like you have the ability to be a General Contractor and oversee multiple logistics / sub contractors at once

look into Military projects

Billct2

If that major city is NYC, how about something in tech theater/TV? Lot's of different types of materials, projects etc.