• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using vinyl on single color print.

SpazSigns

Reversed cut vinyl on back the screen.

Left ink on for 1 day, go to clean screen and the ink is nearly impossible to remove. Any tips or suggestions.

It came of fairly good where the ink bled through, but where the vinyl was , totally different story! Seems to me might be ink type?

mopar691

yep, got to take it off asap. most press wash cleaners will clean it off with a little scrubbing with a nylon brush. It all depends on what product line you are using.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
What kind of ink?
Vinyl ink is not the same as corro ink is not the same as plastisol.
At any rate, immediate cleanup should always be number 1 priority, or at least returning the screen to a useable state!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying but maybe there was a reaction between the vinyl adhesive and the ink?

Clean it off right away +1000

d fleming

Solvent and pressure wash. As already stated, in future remove and reclaim immediately after printing to avoid what you are experiencing now.

SpazSigns

plastisol ink us what was used. Thanks for the help. I'm going to give it another whirl and clean it right away and see what happens!

Thanks again guys!