• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USTech 65" Pro S Model

Ditchmiester

Just ordered the new Laminator last night. Working with Dave from BestDGI was a breeze. Called him a couple different times with questions before the purchase was made. Should be shipping out today and here early next week. Can wait to get this thing. I'm replacing an old Seal Image 62+ that has been a good laminator but is on the slow side for sure. Looking forward to the Roll to Roll feature of the USTech. Anyone have any advice for un-boxing this thing?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've been swamped so I have not yet had time to update my review on this. Uncrating it is pretty simple though. Cut away the plastic wrap. Then remove the box from the top. I think I put the steps for unbolting it from the skid and rolling it off in the review thread. Really is pretty simple and the included ramps are a very nice touch. The only thing I can say I do not like much about the takeup is that it winds it print side in. I'm eventually going to see if I can figure a way to reroute the chain to drive the front takeup gear in the other direction, might have to move one of the idle gears and possibly extend the chain to do it but it does look doable.

We have been running it for a couple of weeks though and overall are pleased. I did have to adjust the level of the upper roller. When one end was just starting to touch the lower roller the other end was a bit further away causing us to get some light bubbles while laminating.