• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Ink for corplast

32bantum

Looking for a supplier with a website that has a price list!!!! Hate no prices on websites that are selling retail product!! About to pull the trigger on a used UV dryer. Current owner printing and drying stickers...no coro so no help from them!!

Thanks

Flame

1. Ever try callinggggggggggggg them???? typical business practice, no?

2. silkscreensupplies.com, aka Ryonet. Best in the biz

32bantum

No the thought never occured to me to call a supplier at 6:30 pm on a Friday night concerning UV printing ink. I figured someone that operated a uv dryer would let me in on their supplier! What a jerk!! I guess that's never been discussed with ya. Grow up and act like an adult instead of a keyboard cowboy.

Flame

No the thought never occured to me to call a supplier at 6:30 pm on a Friday night concerning UV printing ink. I figured someone that operated a uv dryer would let me in on their supplier! What a jerk!! I guess that's never been discussed with ya. Grow up and act like an adult instead of a keyboard cowboy.

Last I checked you can't order ink 630 PM on a Friday. How about you grow a lil thicker skin before you come back on the big ole' interweb. Giddyup cowboy, go get 'em.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Nazdar Source One.

If you ever need to outsource, I would love to work with you.

What kind of dryer are you getting?

jjones1

Too bad you ain't local son. I'd teach something about thick skin.
nuff said

Last I checked you can't order ink 630 PM on a Friday. How about you grow a lil thicker skin before you come back on the big ole' interweb. Giddyup cowboy, go get 'em.

Flame

Too bad you ain't local son. I'd teach something about thick skin.
nuff said

Feel free, I got a few pairs of gloves I keep at the shop and we can have ourselves a lil tussle ;) And when I'm done with the fun I'll even show ya the local watering hole.

Seriously though, 32bantumfighter. You wanna call me a jerk even though I showed you a link to a company that not only has prices you can check out but ALSO is a highly reputable company with exceptional customer service? I just answered your question and saved you a headache but you got your panties all in a wad over a lil sarcasm over the web. Chill bro and don't let the lil stuff bug you on a forum.

Bly

So I guess that's 2 things bantum hates - no prices on websites that are selling retail product, and Flame.