• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uv printer had some line when prjnt white

Arthur parulian

Hai all,
I am using chinese printer brand xenons for UV hybrit printer. When it print on flexibel media and no print white color it show perfect. But when it pint include the white ink it show some white line. Event the white ink on the top of color or at the buttom of the color. If any one have solution of my problem please help me. For note, i prjnt already with high reaklution, usinv toshiba printer head CE4 6 pcs.
20180521_160257.jpg
20180521_160252.jpg
20180521_161137.jpg
20180521_160302.jpg

ChrisN

It looks like your white printheads are not aligned with the color printheads. Did you go through the printhead alignment procedure?

Also, if your RIP supports the option, you can shrink the white print area by a few pixels. In Caldera, that option is the "Adjust" field on the white ink separation page. Setting that to a negative number will make the white ink area slightly smaller to keep the white ink from showing.
public.pl