• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vacation Time - Getting Married, then off to Cabo!

Border

Starting my vacation in about 1 hour!

Saturday night I am playing Keys with my old band (and best friends!) in front of tons of other friends. What a great way to kick it all off.

Then Getting Married on Monday at the courthouse, then off to Cabo with my wife for some fun in the Sun & diving!

We are sparing the money for a stupid wedding in favor of saving it to throw a huge party for our friends & family later this Spring.

Been divorced for 18 years and was starting think I may never find anyone I could get along with... til I met Carol.

TGIF!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Starting my vacation in about 1 hour!

Saturday night I am playing Keys with my old band (and best friends!) in front of tons of other friends. What a great way to kick it all off.

Then Getting Married on Monday at the courthouse, then off to Cabo with my wife for some fun in the Sun & diving!

We are sparing the money for a stupid wedding in favor of saving it to throw a huge party for our friends & family later this Spring.

Been divorced for 18 years and was starting think I may never find anyone I could get along with... til I met Carol.

TGIF!!!

Harooooooooo !!

That's a heck of a reason to take a vacation... getting married :Oops:

Hey, big congrats to the groom and your wifey and have a blast. :thumb:

ps.... what kinda keyboards do you play ?? that was my old gig. B3's, electric pianos and synthesizers........

ProWraps

congrats. just got back from sport fishing in cabo.

or as i like to call it "a massage parlor on every corner".

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!

yeah your gonna hear that about 098230948230948230948 times.

Border

^^^^and what the F**% does it mean???
Gino, I play an 88 key Alesis QS8.1 on bottom and a brand new 61 key Korg M3 on top which has fantastic B3 sounds. Yea, not the real thing but a helluva lot lighter.

MikePro

^---- jealous!
have a BLAST! Its snowing heavily and I will be freezing my butt off up here while you're sippin' margaritas on the beach. must be nice :)

Border

Mike, I am in the twin cities so I know what you're talking about!

Thanks Jill, you're next!

Love...Doug

LOL

sar bossier

My best to you both, Doug - enjoy the hell outta Cabo - Love that part of the coast! Congratulations :toasting: (don't drink the water)

Border

Here a mugshot of us.

Attachments

• Acapulco[2].jpg
    Acapulco[2].jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 54

Dave Drane

Congratulations! I don't think I have to say "Have fun" as I am sure that will just happen. good luck for the future!