• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valluejet 1324 Maintenance Station

mameighan

Ok so having had no luck with head washes/soaks etc I am hedging towards replacing maintenance station.

Questions for you gurus

1. How labor some is this? For some one who hasn't even taken the sides of the printer.
2. Best place to buy one
3. any one know any techs in the Moberly/Columbia Missouri area if it might be easier to have someone do it?

Thanks

Mark

mameighan

Buying a maintenance station

Ok. Thanks
Looking around for maintenance stations. One place offers VJ-1324 Maintenance Assy - DG-42985 for $357 and another place offers [h=2]Mutoh Valujet Maintenance Station for $699. Wont name the places unless I have to. Does anyone know if these are the same (they look they same) but why the price difference?[/h]What else might I need?

Ronny howard

Ok so having had no luck with head washes/soaks etc I am hedging towards replacing maintenance station.

Questions for you gurus

1. How labor some is this? For some one who hasn't even taken the sides of the printer.
2. Best place to buy one
3. any one know any techs in the Moberly/Columbia Missouri area if it might be easier to have someone do it?

Thanks

Mark
Buying a maintenance station

Ok. Thanks
Looking around for maintenance stations. One place offers VJ-1324 Maintenance Assy - DG-42985 for $357 and another place offers [h=2]Mutoh Valujet Maintenance Station for $699. Wont name the places unless I have to. Does anyone know if these are the same (they look they same) but why the price difference?[/h]What else might I need?

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
A word of advice on Mutoh maintenance stations. It is best to bite the bullet and buy an original Mutoh part. The maintenance station seems to be the weak link in Mutoh printers. The aftermarket stations are notorious for failing early.