• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Valuejet 1204ga longstore??

Eddie Greer

Hello I recently just got a valuejet 1204, the precious owner had become I'll and was no longer able to use printer. He said before he stopped using he preformed a longstore and when I received it it did not have any ink cartridges. My question is what are to proper step to begin using it. I know I need to get ink and media but what else. The ink lines arebclean and empty . The damper are clean and empty. The waste tank is empty and seni clean. Any help would be appreciated, this is my first experience with wide format. Thanks in advance.

letterman7

Nothing ventured.. get the ink carts, plug it in and see if it'll draw the ink down. At best, the PO stored it right and it'll start right up. At worst it might need a head and capping station. I love my 1204.. does everything I ask of it.