• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

valuejet ink siphoning ink away

racershawn

has anyone had a problem with a valuejet siphoning the ink out of the printer head into the the waste tank ... It has happened to me 3 times now and that is sure expencive. any ideas would help

x2chris7x

Valuejets have an automatic cleaning that cleans every couple of hours. Im pretty sure you can change the setting to make it clean more or less often, but it does use a lot of ink when it goes through those cleaning, our waste bottle always stays full.

P

ProWraps™

Valuejets have an automatic cleaning that cleans every couple of hours. Im pretty sure you can change the setting to make it clean more or less often, but it does use a lot of ink when it goes through those cleaning, our waste bottle always stays full.

not quite..

sounds like your maintenance/capping station. its probably bad and touching the head.

randya

All colors?

Almost has to be capping station, pretty rare in ValueJets, but still possible.

One or two colors?
Most likely subtank valves.