• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Design - Ive hit Brick Wall

Centro Graphics

Morning all. Got this van to do, the customer wants a large photo in the layout, and have sent us a couple of images, this unfortunately is the best one they have and Im at a complete loss what to do with it now. Its a busy image too which doesnt help.

Any artistry suggestions appreciated.

Steve

Attachments

• SimflexVanDesign.pdf
    170.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

heyskull

We get this all the time.
No amount of Artistry or programming skills will improve what you been supplied.
Insist that for in order for their vehicle too look professional you must have a lot higher quality image to base this design on.
Their is nothing you can do with what is supplied as once you get within 20' of that you will be able to tell it is low quality.
You could spend days looking for something suitable and believe me they will not want to pay for the time you take.

SC

Centro Graphics

Yep yr absolutely right its rubbish example, they even had some sent in from abroad, from manufacturer but they were either too small or an even worse example to use on a van.

HulkSmash

If they put that image on the van, don't count on their message being delivered. I go cross eye'd looking at it.

Marlene

I've seen worse, at least the photo kind helps tell what the company does. what would help is to have the copy that says "Rolling/sliding/folding shutters" bigger so that when people see the photo, they see what those things are. as it stands now, the photo doesn't support the message very much as the message is lost in tiny letters