• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Doctor - Great Service & Prices

BALLPARK

I recently had a project that was giving us trouble b/c of the vector & raster files within a client's logo.

I sent over a sample of the file to Eric and asked his thoughts about it. He sent back a price within about 20 minutes & was told I would have it by Monday. I paid for the service based on the great things that I have read about his company on here.

Well the file came back today (Sunday) Father's Day! Now that is dedicated service..lol. The file turned out great and should be perfect for the fleet decals for our client.

:U Rock: Thanks Eric for your working on this project this weekend. I too have been working all weekend and now can complete this project today thanks to you!

I will no longer be using any other vector based companies to help with our complex vector conversation projects. I am sold on your work ethic and skills...

If you need any vector based project work done, his prices are great and his skills are impressive.

http://www.vectordoctor.com/index.html

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I might add that I quoted Ballpark a price and he was kind enough to pay me more than I asked. So I thought it was only fitting to take good care of him. I do have a couple of customers who are willing to pay me more than what I quote. I make a note of it in the profile and take good care of them

It is hard to find loyal customers and i appreciate those that are not always shopping by price but rather seeking someone that provides good customer service

J

john1

I might add that I quoted Ballpark a price and he was kind enough to pay me more than I asked. So I thought it was only fitting to take good care of him. I do have a couple of customers who are willing to pay me more than what I quote. I make a note of it in the profile and take extra good care of them

It is hard to find loyal customers and i appreciate those that are not always shopping by price but rather seeking someone that provides good customer service

:thumb:

dhamlett15

:thumb: Always use vector doctor I do not even get a quote anymore I just send it over to get it done. Eric is always fair and does it right the first time.

Randy101

:U Rock: Vector Doctor, Great job and a fast turn around on a drawing someone's grandma, second cousin, second husband's friend did. Thank you! :thumb:

Marlene

every time I have used Eric's services I have been so happy with his work. I send him a file and when I come in the next day, there is a nice looking vector file waiting for me in my inbox. his prices are really great. every since I started using the Vector Doctor, I no longer cringe at customer artwork as it is so easy to and affordable to to get it fixed up into a file that I can make money from!!!!

Tim Aucoin

I've used Eric a few times and will always go to him when the need arises! I always "tip" him too. Service is excellent, work is excellent and I'm sure in person Eric would just feel like a good ol' friend! :thumb: