Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vector Doctor strikes again!

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by signgal, Jul 11, 2012.

1. signgal

signgal Very Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Although I have used Eric's stellar service in the past, I'm singing his praises today because I didn't use his service!

I have a job where I have to duplicate old signs and there is only one word on the sign in a font I was not familiar with. Immediately, I thought, I only need the one word, I'll just have Eric do his magic from a photo of it. If he's familiar with the font, as he often is, then he can let me know what it is in case they want to use it again. It's a high-end job so I wasn't concerned about cost, for a change.

He wrote me right back, suggesting I ask around here for the font ID and obtain the font rather than pay him to do a lot of work on it. That my friends is class! It's refreshing to work with someone who has the same ethic level you do, yourself.

Thanks again, Eric!

Tags:
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Yep, he's done that switcharoo to me a couple times too, very helpful man. Now if we can just keep him out of the "feminine hygiene" ads online, he'll be good to go!