• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Doctor strikes again!

signgal

Although I have used Eric's stellar service in the past, I'm singing his praises today because I didn't use his service!

I have a job where I have to duplicate old signs and there is only one word on the sign in a font I was not familiar with. Immediately, I thought, I only need the one word, I'll just have Eric do his magic from a photo of it. If he's familiar with the font, as he often is, then he can let me know what it is in case they want to use it again. It's a high-end job so I wasn't concerned about cost, for a change.

He wrote me right back, suggesting I ask around here for the font ID and obtain the font rather than pay him to do a lot of work on it. That my friends is class! It's refreshing to work with someone who has the same ethic level you do, yourself.

Thanks again, Eric!

TheSnowman

Yep, he's done that switcharoo to me a couple times too, very helpful man. Now if we can just keep him out of the "feminine hygiene" ads online, he'll be good to go!