• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle templates

bunchdog

I once had the ProVehicles cd set years ago. 3 large ring bound books with many cds.
Don't still have it but thinking of purchasing a set or a single template that I need currently.
Any suggestions.
I looked this morning and it doesn't look like ProVehicles offers a single vehicle template. Only hardcopy or online complete set.
Looked at Art Station. They do offer 1 at a time for $30.
Their site was a little quirky so I backed out.

Any suggestions?

AKwrapguy

The subscriptions are nice. Try Image club 10. Not only do they have templates but also stock images and vectors.

Last edited:

Pippin Decals

Sending you a PM..

I once had the ProVehicles cd set years ago. 3 large ring bound books with many cds.
Don't still have it but thinking of purchasing a set or a single template that I need currently.
Any suggestions.
I looked this morning and it doesn't look like ProVehicles offers a single vehicle template. Only hardcopy or online complete set.
Looked at Art Station. They do offer 1 at a time for $30.
Their site was a little quirky so I backed out.

Any suggestions?

trackvw

does anyone have templates for old cars ?

I am looking for a 1956 Porsche 356 to play around with on the computer

cheers

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
i like Mr Clipart. even tho they are german based and some vehicles will be off for US version. I am the one who told them about US spec nv200 rear doors are mirrored. Then I realized the nv200 us spec is 10 inches longer. The car and the template was out for like a year or two and no one ever told them anything about it. Then I realized that the promaster city us spec was off also. Anyway. I am using mr clipart for years. Pretty reliable. But I would double check every car's sizes before you start printing blindly. Usually I just check the distance between headlight and tail lights.

bannertime

We've used Mr-Clipart since early 2000s for art. Last year I decided I'd try their templates. The plain 2016 F-150 was off by about 4-5 inches on all measurements. Anyways, they also lack a lot of current models. Ended up using a Bad Wrap template for a job earlier this week because of it, and for the most part it was pretty spot on and cool to work with. The back window was way off due to how angled it was. Learned real quick that you got to double check every measurement on EVERY template. I think we'll just stick to using pictures of the customer's vehicle with our own measurements.

AKwrapguy

You might want to check the other thread on here about Image Club. Judging from what I am seeing, I would NOT subscribe to this site or give them any of my contact info.

Imageclub10!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't deal with the guys so I'm insulated from the sales people. This is what my company chooses to use and I don't have any huge complaints. They have vehicle templates, stock graphics, and vectors...

Dex Savage

DEXSACO
When template are over laping for design purpose because of the complexe shape ( for a snowmobile for exemple )
how do we separate it before printing .... thanks

CSOCSO

what also pisses me off with mr clipart how the back of the vehicles are always off by inches!!!

CSOCSO

I would try PVO but it's way to expensive. 4 times the price of mr clipart.