• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vendor for this sign

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
Hello,
Does anyone know where this type of sign could have been built from? The architectural fabrication is way out of my league from a manufacturing standpoint, but, i would gladly "vendor" up this job. i can see the acrylic lettering, which is the easy part.

This is a really nice design.

thanks,
CMosher

Attachments

• IMG_5845.JPG
    IMG_5845.JPG
    678.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_5846.JPG
    IMG_5846.JPG
    652.9 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5847.JPG
    IMG_5847.JPG
    713.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_5848.JPG
    IMG_5848.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_5849.JPG
    IMG_5849.JPG
    625.9 KB · Views: 191

visual800

Any architectural sign company could handle that. It is classy and clean. I know a company in Bham Al specializes in products such as this.Fravert Services

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
i doubt this lights up. i noticed the counters, bookcases are all the same wood laminate. i will try that place. there must be one more local near new england though. i have a feeling this was all built by the architectect when they did the building in the eighties.
-mosher

Johnny Best

That looks like the stuff that use to be in Borders book stores. Are you wanting to have someone make you the curved wood panel.