• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor Suggestions?

Ladypainter

My company has tasked me to find 2-3 vendors that can create an aluminum reflective panel with our particular shape, text, & layout. The one we choose would be, obviously, the most cost-effective for the quality of the product.

Once we have found an acceptable vendor, then we have other traffic signage (speed limit, pedestrian x-ing, etc.) that we would order. We are looking at keeping 5 or so of each panel in stock and probably would be refreshing the stock about once per year, give or take.

Does anyone have suggestions for companies to look at?

:thankyou:
LP

Circleville Signs

Depends on where you are at. Realisitically, anyone with a CNC or water-jet cutter could fashion your blanks. Lay sheets of 3M reflective (whatever grade you need) on them and you are all set.

petepaz

if you are looking for standard shapes for traffic signs i would think you can google and get the blanks then create the signs in house
harbor sales offers pre-cut alum/reflective sign blanks

Ladypainter

Well...I'm looking for specific text on some of them and the boss wants to look into having them already printed.

Some of the signs we have would work with the standard traffic signs but one certain sign we have is a custom shape, so I would want to be able to send whomever a file they can work with.

My first thought was Harbor but I don't think they do any printing...

ETA...doesn't look like Grimco does custom shapes