• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ventilation Fans?

ABBOTARTDEPT

One of my fans went out. It one of the 2 bottom ones near the pick up roll. The fan is a Sanyo Denki San Ace 120. the model number is 109r1224h102. Ive looked everywhere i know for this model number and cant find it. Any one here had to replace their fans?

GARY CULY

nope never had to replace one BUT i know if one of mine stoped working i probly wouldnt notice and just keep on gettin it ,,dont throw a huge panic buddy ..someone will come on here and advise about it ..till then just go on

GARY CULY

geeze forgot to finish ..
sorry ....you may go to GRAINGER catalog and match size to another bran of motor with same electric numbers

If Grainger can't help...look up your local electric motor shop they may be able to cross reference to a different motor that may be cheaper. Depending on the problem with the motor they be able to fix it even cheaper than buying a new one.