• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCamm Overheating?

Karen in Ocala

Hi everyone. We have a SP-540V that is having problems. See the photo - these 2 boards are shutting off (the lights on them go off) which in turn causes the printer to stop what it is doing. We have had the cover off and a fan blowing on the boards, which has helped for a few months (no problems during that time). This past Friday it started acting up again so I left it for the weekend. This morning, the boards still kept cutting off. Waited a few hours, tried again, and now it's printing fine. Is it actually overheating? (I'm in Florida. It was chilly this morning so I thought it odd that it was overheated.) Or have we got another problem? At one point this morning I got a "Call Service 0002" message. We have a call in to our tech, but haven't heard back yet. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    657.4 KB · Views: 207