• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm SP-300 Printer Head Ribbon Cables/Connectors

blake2415

Hello folks,

I could tell a big story but let me shorten it up and hopefully someone can give me some advice.

WHen swapping out all 4 of the baffles, the unit would not print MAG/YEllow afte the swap. The problem was possibly a blown fuse as the yel/mag ribbon cables were not seated well. Under closer look, I see that one pin in the ribbon cable female socket and one pin on the PCB ribbon cable socket has either bent or actually come out during the carefull removal of the ribbon connector cables. Now I need to get at least two femal ribbon cable sockets and all 4 cables to be safe.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ribbon cable sockets to solder into the PCB and possibly on the the mini PCB on the head? I may have a fuse problem too but have not found or checked the fuse but need to fix the connections first.

I could get these sockets off a broken head or PCB but I don't have one. I may be able to order them if anyone knows the specs on these.

Any help please?

Bill