• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm SP-540 Maintance Cover Issue

kmajid

How's everyone doing today? Hope all is well and everyone had a great weekend! Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction with an issue I'm having.

I just moved our versacamm into a new location and decided to do a manual clean. Once completed, the printer insists that the maintenance cover is not closed. I tried turning the printer off and the turning back on with no luck. It keeps saying to close cover once i power back up.

Has anyone come across this issue before? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

kmajid

Thanks for the responses. I tried messing with that switch with no luck. Is there any way to override it?

34Ford

Just touch the two wires together on the switch either by taking the wires off the switch or find something metal and jump it across temporarily.