Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Versacamm SP-540 Maintance Cover Issue

Discussion in 'Roland' started by kmajid, Sep 10, 2012.

1. kmajid

kmajid Member

May 6, 2009
    How's everyone doing today? Hope all is well and everyone had a great weekend! Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction with an issue I'm having.

I just moved our versacamm into a new location and decided to do a manual clean. Once completed, the printer insists that the maintenance cover is not closed. I tried turning the printer off and the turning back on with no luck. It keeps saying to close cover once i power back up.

Has anyone come across this issue before? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. 34Ford

34Ford Member

Nov 10, 2005
    Could it be its not pressing the switch under the cover.

3. kmajid

kmajid Member

May 6, 2009
    Thanks for the responses. I tried messing with that switch with no luck. Is there any way to override it?

4. 34Ford

34Ford Member

Nov 10, 2005
    Just touch the two wires together on the switch either by taking the wires off the switch or find something metal and jump it across temporarily.