• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks 6.9 won't fully read GX-24

Sarah Garcia

I have a (new to me) Used BN-20 and its been working fine, except it hates ME. I also have a ROland GX-24 Cutter that works fine, using Roland Cutstudio or SCAL. Versaworks partially reads the GX-24 as a second machine, but always says "unavailable" while the rest of my softwares read it just fine. I've tried updating Versaworks, Every different driver I could find for the GX-24, uninstalling and resinstalling everything to do with both, different USB cable, tricking it to be a GS-24, nothing will let me use the cutter through Versaworks. Of course both are used, so Software help wants $200 a day..... Please help so I can cut, not cry anymore.
upload_2021-4-22_13-33-46.png
upload_2021-4-22_13-34-20.png

upload_2021-4-22_13-33-46.png
upload_2021-4-22_13-34-20.png

Attila Nagy

That is the printer list, and GX-24 is not a printer. It is only my guess, fortunately I am not using VersaWorks